Thursday, November 20, 2014

Back Into His Arms

A walk in Christianity is not that easy. If you are a Christian, you should expect more trials, suffering and temptations. Jesus experienced it himself. Tempted by Satan, persecuted and suffered on the cross. For the last 3 weeks, I'd been through things a lot. Family and other personal matters. I couldn't find my joy. I'm reading the bible but nothing on His words strikes my heart. I feel so tired, lonely, sad and bored. I can't think straight and start compromising.

"Where are my friends?" "No one cares for me." "I'm not pretty." "I don't want to go to church because it seems like I don't have real friends there and we are just pretending."  THOSE LIES. LIES THAT JUST POPS UP IN MY HEAD AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY CAME FROM. I even think I have nothing.  I am nothing.

Until I had a dream that I was talking to my family around the table and in my dreams we are aware that my brother doesn't have a head and arms but he actually have. As we were talking to him asking him how can he breathe, later on I realized that he has really a head and arms! I told him that but he would not believe because all he knows is that he doesn't have it. I felt bad for him for not believing until I woke up with that same feeling. I was really thinking of that dream and I realized God just spoke through it. God feels offended whenever we say that we don't have anything though we already have everything; that He already gave us everything.

Yes, this world has a lot to offer. Fame, power, money, friends, a lot, anything that we think that could satisfy our human's desire. But God has more than a lot than this world could offer -- HIMSELF. 

Now I'm back. And I will not stop until the whole world knows how blessed we are for having a loving and generous Creator. From Him being the source to contentment, there's nothing in this world I would ever ask for. If there's one thing God wants from us that is to desire Him, only Him and we will never be disappointed.



"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young." Isaiah 40:11

No comments:

Post a Comment