Friday, March 21, 2014

It Really Doesn't Matter

One thing that I know I am most passionate about is the one thing I had ever find frustrating from the past.

I always wanted to write. Ideas, imaginations that keep on running and coming up in my mind and yet unable to put them into writing. 

And as frustrating as it can be, it actually made me feel being a writer is not for me. I struggled. I started to write something but can’t even finished one good paragraph. Hesitant to express with my pen whatever the thing I have in mind.

This burning passion had only and absolutely burned me out and consuming each part of my being.. and suddenly.. i just stopped. Accepted that it would really never be. I believed sharing my knowledge and experiences in life is a good idea but what I was always afraid of is being criticized and the unwanted feeling of rejection.

I used to care what would other people think and say. I always give a place of insecurity in my head that I could not really make it without realizing that all those thought really doesn’t matter at all.

So before all of this going to eat me up, I decided to stand. Determined to get back the fire that used to consumed my passion, I have to accept that we cannot always please other people. Be willing to take the risk of being stoned of different opinions from the people with different perspective. 

Appreciate every good feedback. Learned from negative comments. What matters is the heart that I put in with the writings that I had and with what I will still be writing in the future.This is me. This is what my calling is. I will write to encourage others, I will write for God.




No comments:

Post a Comment